LdX stands for Legal Education Experts. We are a bunch of friends and professional colleagues who are trying to bridge the gap between the educational resources available to law students across India. We believe that even learning law can be fun and interesting hence we strive to provide quality legal education to our learners in a fascinating and interesting manner.
Our aim is to cater to the needs of students from various cities in India, particularly those from the parts of the country where an opportunity in education is still not optimally developed. These will be some of the remotest areas of the country. LdX being an edu-tech company, we aim to reach these students through technology via online platform. Our aim is to unleash the potential in every ambitious student wherever he/she may be in India & to mentor them in becoming a competent legal professional.
Who can Apply?
- The applicant must be in 5-year course or 3-year course of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of the English language.
- The applicant must work exclusively for LdX and any form of parallel association with any other blog is not allowed.
Interested candidates are required to send their applications along with the following documents to msg[dot][email protected] with the subject line “Application for (Post you are applying)”.
Updated Curriculum Vitae.
Last date to Apply: 14/04/2021
- Campus Ambassador
- General Law Correspondent (GLC)
- Legal Intern
- Graphic Designer
For any quires regarding GLC & Graphic Designer:
For any quires regarding Campus Ambassador & Legal Intern:
Refer to the Document to know more:CALL-FOR-APPLICATION